Through event management, awards programs and leadership and personal development opportunities, our clubs enable members and volunteers to help others, address needs in their local community and develop transferable skills such as leadership, event management, volunteer coordination and public speaking.
Kin Canada offers you the opportunity to:
- Volunteer in your community while allowing the flexibility to suit your work and personal schedules.
- Participate in individual and group projects organized by you and your club.
- Network with community and business leaders.
- Participate in leadership, event management training and personal development programs.
- Win prestigious national awards for personal and club accomplishments.
- Take advantage of savings and rewards offered through exclusively-negotiated member benefits programs.
- Travel the country and meet new people.